Perfect Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ In 17 minutes
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ – #moussecake #strawberrycake #recipe Christmas Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Hey everyone! LIKE and SUBSCRIBE For more videos like this one. This white chocolate strawberry mousse cake is a delicate and elegant summer dessert, refreshing and most of all really flavorful. Include contrasting textures in your meals. Some of the most enjoyable dishes include a combination of different yet complementary textures. These textures work together in your mouth to make eating a more enjoyable experience.
The hubs and I spent the weekend visiting my parents. Keywords: white chocolate mousse, chocolate mousse recipe, easy chocolate mousse, easy chocolate mousse recipe, best chocolate mousse recipe. An eggless chocolate mousse is poured into a cookie crumb crust and decorated with fresh strawberries and cream The points of the strawberries might extend about the chocolate mixture. Yummy Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ recipe and strategy is just a culmination of the little tips I`ve learned over the past 4 years. Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ is surely a weekend cooking project, that is to say you may need a couple of hours to complete it, but once you have got the approach down you are able to cook more than one portion at the same time for family picnics or simply to have cool leftovers to eat from the ice box on a whim.
In this tutorial, We are likely to educate you on making Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ recipe is the best in the world!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
I attempted applying slightly less water than normal, which includes been recommended elsewhere. It served only a little often, but other occasions, I had to incorporate more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa assimilated way too much of the dressing I added later.
Whether you live all on your own or are an active parent, locating the time and energy to get ready home-cooked dinners can appear such as a challenging task. At the end of a frantic time, eating dinner out or purchasing in might sense such as the quickest, easiest option. But convenience and refined food can have a substantial toll in your temper and health.
Restaurants usually serve more food than you must eat. Many restaurants function parts which can be two to three situations bigger compared to encouraged dietary guidelines. This encourages you to consume a lot more than you’d in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, body pressure, and danger of diabetes.
When you prepare your possess foods, you have more get a handle on within the ingredients. By cooking on your own, you can ensure that you and your loved ones eat fresh, nutritious meals. This can help you to look and sense healthy, increase your power, stabilize your fat and mood, and boost your sleep and resilience to stress.
You can cook Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ using 33 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★:
- It’s of ■Sponge Cake.
- It’s of ・3 eggs (LL size, 180ｇ, 6.3 oz）.
- Prepare of ・2/5 cup (80g) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・7/10 cup (90g) cake flour.
- You need of ・2.5 Tbsp (30g) unsalted butter.
- It’s of ・2 Tbsp (30g) milk.
- You need of ・1/2 Tbsp (10g) honey.
- Prepare of ■White Chocolate Mousse.
- You need of ・2 egg yolks (40g).
- Prepare of ・5 tsp (20g) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・2/3 cup (160g) milk.
- You need of ・1.5 Tbsp (30g) sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of ・5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ・2.5 tsp (7g) gelatin powder.
- You need of ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin).
- It’s of ・80g (2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Prepare of ・9/10 (200g) heavy cream.
- It’s of ・1 tsp rum.
- It’s of ・20 strawberries (medium size).
- Prepare of ■Topping.
- Prepare of ・1.9 oz (55g) white chocolate.
- Prepare of ・1.5 Tbsp (20g) milk.
- Prepare of ・powdered sugar.
- It’s of ・2/5 cup (100g) heavy cream.
- You need of ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- Prepare of ・about 15 strawberries.
- Prepare of ・5-6 blueberries.
- You need of ・mint.
- Prepare of ■Jelly for coating strawberries.
- It’s of ・2.5 Tbsp (15g) agar.
- Prepare of ・1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・1 cup and 1 Tbsp (250ml) water.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This double chocolate mousse cake consists of white chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse and a butter chocolate cake layer. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water stirring frequently. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream.
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ instructions:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/1fjdjDz0Od4.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour. Put unsalted butter, milk and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside. Whisk the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold it's shape for a moment..
- Whisk it on low speed for 2 min to make bubbles smaller and same size. Add the flour in 3 parts while sifting each time. Fold it about 20 times after each addition. Mix the cake batter of around the inside of the bowl and fold about 10 times..
- Take the warm milk mixture (milk, butter, honey) out of the hot water. Take a small amount of the batter and stir it into the warm milk mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add it back and fold 20-30 times. Please mix the batter of bottom sometimes..
- Drop the bowl lightly about 10 times to remove large bubbles. Pour it into a baking tray and flatten it. Drop the tray lightly several times..
- Bake it at 170℃ (338F) for 15 mi
n. After baked, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out of the tray. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out 2 circles from the sponge sheet with a 18 cm (7'') mousse ring. Cut out the upper right corner and the lower left corner. Place the first layer of sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge. Cut the stalk of the strawberries (about 20 pieces) off so they have a flat base. Cut about 10 strawberries vertically in half..
- Arrange them around the inside of the mold with the cut side facing out. Arrange remaining strawberries in a circle. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For White Chocolate Mousse】Whisk heavy cream while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy. Let it sit in a fridge. Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Cut white chocolate into small pieces..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 300ml water, same ratio, 50℃/ 122 F) and melt the chocolate. When all melted, add 100ml boiling water to the hot water. Leave the bowl in hot water..
- Mix egg yolk and granulated sugar with a whipper until it becomes whitish. Add vanilla oil and mix. Put milk and condensed milk in a pot..
- Warm the milk on low heat for 2 min while stirring. Add the milk to the egg mixture while stirring. Pour it back in the pot..
- Cook it on low heat while stirring. Cook it until the mixture gets thickened lightly. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin to melt thoroughly..
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well. Strain it and crush the lumps of chocolate and smooth it. Place it in a large bowl of ice water. Cool it down for 2 min stirring. Take it out of the ice water..
- Add the chilled heavy cream in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Add rum and mix well. Mousse is ready..
- 【Assembling】Take the mousse ring out of the fridge. Put the mousse in the mold without gaps and flatten..
- Top with the remaining sponge. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours to harden the mousse. And then cut the top of sponge cake to flatten..
- Warm the ring with hot towel and lift the ring gently..
- 【For Topping】Put white chocolate and milk in a small bowl. Microwave them to melt the chocolate (600W, about 30 sec). Cool down as it is for 2-3 min. Apply the chocolate on the top of the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 15 min..
- Make jelly for coating strawberries. Put granulated sugar and agar in a small bowl and mix well; set aside. Put 250ml water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the sugar and agar in 4 parts. Melt it thoroughly each time. After all melted, continue to heat it for a min..
- Turn off the heat. Let it cool as it is for 7-8 min. Dip strawberries (about 15 pieces) in it. This jelly will solidify at room temperature..
- Take the mousse cake out of the fridge. Sprinkle powdered sugar. Top with the glossy strawberries. Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar and pipe small round shapes around the strawberries. Top with 5-6 blueberries and mint. It' all done!.
It's the perfect no bake chocolate cake. This isn't your average white chocolate mousse, it's resting on a delicate halva crust and topped with shredded halva and strawberry liqueur. Check out Chef Gabe's other dairy creations: Basics of. The combination of cake, filling, and frosting in this recipe for white chocolate mousse cake is just sublime. This gorgeous cake takes some time to Bake the cake one day and reserve it, or freeze it up to three months.
It’s cheaper to consume junk food than Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
In the beginning view, it may appear that ingesting at a fast food restaurant is less costly than creating a home-cooked meal. But that’s seldom the case. A study from the University of Washington School of Community Health exposed that folks who prepare at home generally have healthiest over all food diets without higher food expenses. Yet another examine found that repeated house chefs used about $60 each month less on food than those who ate out more often.
I don’t understand how to make Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
- If you are threatened by the prospect of planning a home-cooked meal, it’s essential to remember that cooking is no specific science.
- It’s often perfectly OK to omit an element or change one thing for another Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★.
- Look on the web or buy a simple cookbook for simple menu ideas.
- As with such a thing, the more you prepare, the higher you’ll become. Even if you’re a whole beginner in the kitchen, you’ll shortly master some quick, healthy meals.
What formula must I take advantage of for Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★?
Natural oils like canola, plant and peanut fat have higher smoking factors, creating them ideal for burning chicken. Learn more about choosing the right gas for frying.
What should and mustn’t be done when cooking Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
- Ensure every thing is freezing in a sealable box or bag.
- Meat particularly needs to be properly wrapped.
- Make bread right from fridge, anti-waste strategy urges.
- Know that any such thing that’s a higher water material, like lettuce, won’t be the same after being freezing and then defrosted.
- Make an effort to freeze everything when at their freshest. Defrost meat carefully before preparing, but other things such as bread for toasting can be grilled right from the freezer.
- Never refreeze organic meat that’s been frozen and then thawed – you can, however, freeze prepared meat that was frozen when raw.
- Make certain the fridge is not packed therefore whole that air can’t circulate.
Techniques for starting!
Start with fresh, healthy ingredients. Cooking sugary sweets such as brownies, cakes, and snacks won’t support your health or your waistline. Likewise, introducing an excessive amount of sugar or sodium may change a wholesome home-cooked dinner in to an poor one. To ensure your meals are great for you in addition to being tasty, begin with balanced ingredients and taste with spices as opposed to sugar or salt.
Stock on staples. Materials such as grain, dinner, essential olive oil, spices, flour, and inventory cubes are basics you’ll likely use regularly. Maintaining beers of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of freezing vegetables available may be helpful in rustling up rapid dishes when you’re pushed for time.
Provide yourself some leeway. It’s fine to burn up the rice or over-cook the veggies. Following a several tries it are certain to get easier, faster, and tastier!