Good morning, amazing people! Today we have an exciting recipe to share with you – a Spring Vegetable Quiche! This delicious and healthy breakfast dish is perfect for those early morning meetings or even as a brunch item for the weekend. Let’s dive into the recipe!
Spring Vegetable Quiche
This quiche is loaded with fresh and nutrient-packed vegetables that will leave you feeling energized for the day ahead. Plus, it’s paleo and gluten-free!
- 1 Paleo Pie Crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- If using a homemade crust, prepare and press into a greased pie dish. If using store-bought, follow the package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the asparagus, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms until tender. Add the cherry tomatoes and kale and sauté for an additional minute; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the sautéed vegetables and pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.
Wow, just the thought of that delicious and wholesome quiche is making my mouth water! It’s so important to fuel our bodies with nutrient-dense foods to help us power through the day. Eating a healthy breakfast is a great way to kick-start your metabolism and keep you feeling full until lunchtime. Plus, this recipe is so easy to customize – feel free to add your favorite veggies or swap in a different type of milk.
That’s all for now, folks! We hope you enjoy making and eating this Spring Vegetable Quiche as much as we did. Remember, taking care of yourself is a form of self-love, so make sure to prioritize your health and wellness today and every day.