If you’re looking for a fresh and delicious appetizer for your next gathering, look no further than these Spring Pea and Ricotta Crostini! With their vibrant colors and flavors, they’re sure to impress your guests.
To start, toast some slices of baguette until crisp and golden. Then, spread a generous amount of creamy ricotta cheese on top. Next, add a spoonful of fresh, bright green peas on each crostini. The combination of the creamy ricotta and the slightly sweet peas is simply divine.
To add a bit of extra flavor to the crostini, sprinkle on some chopped herbs like mint or chives. This will give them a fresh and fragrant touch that will make them even more irresistible.
Now, it’s time for the pièce de résistance: the toppings! There are endless possibilities when it comes to toppings for these crostini. You could try adding some sliced radishes, thinly sliced prosciutto, or even a drizzle of honey for a touch of sweetness.
No matter what toppings you choose, these Spring Pea and Ricotta Crostini are bound to be a hit. They’re the perfect appetizer for any occasion, from a casual get-together with friends to a fancy dinner party.
– Baguette slices
– Ricotta cheese
– Fresh peas
– Chopped herbs (optional)
– Toppings of your choice (such as sliced radishes, prosciutto, or honey)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
3. Spread a generous amount of ricotta cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Top each crostini with fresh peas.
5. Sprinkle chopped herbs on top if desired.
6. Add toppings of your choice.
7. Serve and enjoy!
In conclusion, these Spring Pea and Ricotta Crostini are a refreshing and delicious appetizer that are simple to make and sure to impress. So the next time you’re entertaining, give them a try and watch your guests’ faces light up with delight!