Grilled Salmon with Asparagus Recipe
Today, we bring to you a delicious and healthy recipe – Grilled Salmon with Asparagus. This recipe is perfect for those who are watching their diet, but still want to enjoy a flavorful meal. It is easy to make and will take you less than 30 minutes to prepare.
– 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
– 1 lb. asparagus spears
– 1 tbsp. olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 lemon
1. Preheat your grill to high heat.
2. Trim the asparagus ends and rinse them in water.
3. In a large bowl, toss the asparagus spears with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the asparagus on the grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
5. Remove the asparagus from the grill and set aside on a plate.
6. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and brush them with olive oil.
7. Place the salmon fillets on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until they are cooked through.
8. Remove the salmon from the grill and place them on a plate with the asparagus.
9. Squeeze a lemon over the top of the salmon and asparagus and serve immediately.
Our Grilled Salmon with Asparagus is not only delicious, but also packed with essential nutrients. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can lower your risk of heart disease and improve brain function. Asparagus is also low in calories and an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, vitamin C, and folate.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It is a perfect dish to impress your family and friends with your cooking skills. Don’t forget to try different variations of this recipe by adding your favorite herbs or seasonings. Bon appétit!