Are you looking for a comforting and hearty dish that will warm your soul during the colder months? Look no further than toasted butternut squash ravioli with sage brown butter sauce!
To start, you’ll need some perfectly tender and delicious ravioli. This recipe calls for cheese-filled ravioli stuffed with butternut squash. The delicate flavors of the squash complement the rich and nutty taste of the cheese filling perfectly.
To showcase the ravioli, we’ll prepare a lovely sage brown butter sauce. The combination of nutty brown butter and earthy sage creates a fragrant and cozy sauce that is sure to please any palate.
Once we have our perfect ravioli and sauce, it’s time to bring it all together in a mouthwatering dish that will have you coming back for seconds. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 lb cheese-filled butternut squash ravioli
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 12-15 fresh sage leaves
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare the ravioli according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Once the butter has melted, add the sage leaves and cook until fragrant and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the sage leaves from the skillet and set aside.
3. Increase the heat to medium-high and continue cooking the butter until it turns golden brown in color and has a nutty aroma, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add the cooked ravioli to the skillet with the brown butter sauce and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the ravioli and sauce on a plate or bowl, topped with grated Parmesan cheese and the crispy sage leaves.
This dish is a perfect addition to any cozy night in or family dinner. The combination of flavors is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. So why not give this recipe a try and impress your loved ones with your culinary skills? Happy cooking!