Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Pumpkin Spice Glaze Recipe
Looking for a recipe that will satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings? Look no further than these delicious and easy to make baked pumpkin spice donuts with pumpkin spice glaze. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or just a sweet snack, these donuts are sure to impress.
– 1 ¾ cups of flour
– 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
– 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree
– ½ cup of brown sugar
– ½ cup of milk
– 2 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the glaze:
– 1 cup of powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoons of milk
– 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a donut pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin spice.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the canned pumpkin puree, brown sugar, milk, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the batter is evenly blended.
5. Spoon the batter into the donut pan, filling each mold about 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing them from the pan and placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
8. While the donuts are cooling, prepare the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk and pumpkin spice in a small bowl until smooth.
9. Dip each donut into the glaze and place it back on the wire rack to allow the glaze to set.
10. Serve and enjoy!
These Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Pumpkin Spice Glaze are the perfect recipe for fall. Easy to make and bursting with pumpkin spice flavor, these donuts are sure to become a family favorite. Whether you’re hosting a party, bringing a dish to a potluck, or just treating yourself, these donuts are a crowd-pleaser that everyone will love. So why not whip up a batch today and see for yourself how delicious they are?