Perfect Simple veg fried rice So Easy!
Simple veg fried rice At home. This kind of timeless Deep fried Hemp food is among one of the best methods to use up left over hemp, and it is all set in less than 16 minutes. Smashing on its own or perhaps like a section
Today, We are going to teach you making Simple veg fried rice DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Simple veg fried rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will even teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to cook Simple veg fried rice?
Simple veg fried rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Simple veg fried rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Simple veg fried rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple veg fried rice:
- Prepare 1000 g of rice.
- Prepare 5 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2 of stock cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 3 of medium size red,yellow,green peppers.
- Prepare 1 pack of mixed veg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Simple veg fried rice instructions:
- First you preboil your rice for 5 mins on high heat also add ok you turmeric, when that is cooked for 5 mins bring down wash very well to remove the rest of the turmeric.
- Next you place your pot on fire pour in your veg oil then when hot add your chopped onion and stir fry for 2 mins on medium heat,add in your preboiled rice and stir fry for 4/5 mins until every part of your rice is well fried or mixed,pour in your chicken stock..then to the next step.
- Add your ingredients(listed above) into the post stir around add in 1 cup of water and leave to cook for 10 mins.
- While the rice is getting cooked on a frying pan pour in about a tbsp of oil add your remain chopped onion stir fry for 30 seconds then add in your chopped peppers and mixed veg stir fri for a min,add in a tsp of curry powder,1 tsp of all purpose seasoning,1/2 tsp of salt,half of a Maggi cube then stir fry for 4 mins on high heat then bring down.
- When your rice is cooked,pour in your mixed vegetables and mixed around and yes your rice is ready To be served.
- And if you followed my step to step process your should get this..thank you.
Some tips to make Simple veg fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an additional serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!