Perfect Indonesian Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Indonesian Fried Rice DIY. That typical Deep fried Grain recipke is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, as well as it prepared inside of 16 minutes. It is good alone or being a facet
In this case, We are going to educate you on steps to make Indonesian Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Indonesian Fried Rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I will also educate you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why must Indonesian Fried Rice?
Indonesian Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Indonesian Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Indonesian Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Fried Rice:
- It’s 1-2 of plates of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, peel and chop.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 4 of meatballs OR 2 sausages, slice.
- You need of Salt or light soy sauce.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
Indonesian Fried Rice instructions:
- Melt the butter on a medium pan. Put the garlic and cook until a little browned..
- Then, put the sliced meatballs or sausages, lightly fry it..
- Next, pour the egg in and cook it as same as cooking an omelette..
- After that, put in the rice and turn off the stove for a while. Give some salt/soy sauce, pepper, and chilli flakes as you like..
- Turn on the stove again, and mix well all ingredients..
- Serve the fried rice warm..
Easy tips to make Indonesian Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!