Yummy Ground Beef Fried Rice Recipes
Ground Beef Fried Rice DIY. This kind of classic Toast Hemp menu is among one of the most popular ways utilise remaining hemp, and set inside of 19 minutes. It`s great alone as well as like a part
In this case, We are planning to educate you on how to make Ground Beef Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe is the best on earth!
I will even coach you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why must Ground Beef Fried Rice?
Ground Beef Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Ground Beef Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Ground Beef Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- It’s 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Ground Beef Fried Rice instructions:
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
Some tips to cook Ground Beef Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!