Perfect Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice DIY. This specific classic Fried Hemp recipe ingredients is truly one of the most popular means utilise staying brown rice, and prepared in less than 16 minutes. It is good on its own or even being a aspect
Today, I am planning to teach you how to make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I will also show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I cook Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice?
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice:
- It’s 6 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- You need 6 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 4 of green onions, chopped (whites included).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce to start.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of ketchup to start.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice step by step:
- Preheat large nonstick pan or wok to medium high and render bacon until the fat becomes translucent..
- Add onion and garlic and saute until onions become translucent..
- Add butter and let it melt..
- Add hot dogs and saute for a minute or two to let the hot dogs warm through..
- Add soy sauce and ketchup and stir to incorporate..
- Add rice, mix in thoroughly and let it warm through for 2 to 3 minutes, folding occasionally..
- Add chopped green onions, fold in, and also adjust for saltiness. If you'd like to add a touch more soy sauce, you can do that, or just add some salt a little bit at a time. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- That's it. Enjoy!.
Some tips to make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!