Perfect Shrimp Fried Rice In 15 minutes
Shrimp Fried Rice DIY. This specific classic Deep fried Hemp recipe ingredients is truly one of my favorite ways to utilise leftover almond, as well as it all set in less than 16 minutes. It is good on its own as well as as being a section
In this case, I am planning to teach you steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I may also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
How to cook Shrimp Fried Rice?
Shrimp Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Shrimp Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- You need of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Prepare 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Seed Oil.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Some tips to make Shrimp Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!