Tasty Curry Tuna Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Curry Tuna Fried Rice DIY. This vintage Melted Hemp recipke is among one of the best means utilise outstanding grain, this is set within just 19 minutes. It is good naturally or perhaps for a part
In this case, We are planning to coach you on steps to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I may also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I make Curry Tuna Fried Rice?
Curry Tuna Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Curry Tuna Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Curry Tuna Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- It’s 350 grams of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- It’s 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- You need 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground pepper.
- You need 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice instructions:
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
Usefull tips to cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be perfect for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!