Delicious Fried Rice So Easy!
Fried Rice for Mom. That timeless Toast Brown rice formula is truly one of the most popular means utilise outstanding brown rice, and it`s set inside of 19 minutes. It`s great on its own and also for a area
Today, We are planning to coach you on steps to make Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Fried Rice?
Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice:
- Prepare 4 pieces of Sausage (about 100grams).
- You need 1/4 pieces of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 pieces of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 pieces of Green bell pepper.
- You need 4 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 bowls of Cooked rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- It’s As needed of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Pepper.
Fried Rice step by step:
- Finely chop the onion, the carrot and the green bell pepper. Cut the sausages into the small bite size..
- Beat the eggs well. Heat 2 tbsp Salad Oil and pour in eggs. Scramble briskly and remove it..
- Add the onions, the carrots, the green bell peppers and the sausages to the frying pan to fry until fragrant. Then remove it..
- Add cooked rice and fry well. Add salt and pepper..
- Return all the other ingredients into the frying pan and combine well with the rice..
Easy tips to make Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!