Perfect Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) In 16 minutes
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) DIY. The following traditional Deep fried Rice recipe ingredients is truly one of my favorite approaches to use up excess brown rice, as well as it set inside of 18 minutes. It is great naturally or maybe as being a aspect
In this case, We are going to coach you on steps to make Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) recipe is the better on earth!
I will also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why must Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)?
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice):
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- You need 1 tsp of terasi (shrimp paste – picture and explanation on previous post).
- It’s 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 cloves of shallots.
- You need 6 of red chili peppers (jalapeno or serano – you can reduce or add more if you like spicy food).
- Prepare 3 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
- Prepare of For the complement:.
- Prepare 2 of sunny side up eggs 🍳.
- It’s of Indonesian prawn crispy crackers.
- It’s of Some cucumber and tomato.
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) instructions:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add ‘terasi’ (shrimp paste). Mix well..
- Add rice. Keep stirring until the rice blended with the ground spices..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add bean sprouts. Stir again for a minute or two..
- Serve with sunny side up eggs, crispy crackers, cucumber and tomato slices! 😋.
Best tips to make Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that will be ideal for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!