Tasty Chicken fried rice So Easy!
Chicken fried rice At home. Ok maybe my six year old doesn't because of the veggies inside, but I am pretty sure he is the only one out there. 🙂 For my birthday dinner with my family I chose to go to our favorite little chinese restaurant. In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. The following classic Toast Hemp menu is truly one of definitely the techniques utilise staying grain, and geared up in just 20 minutes. It is good naturally or as a area
Sprinkle with soy sauce and mix evenly. The Steps for Making Fried Rice. This recipe is for chicken fried rice, but you could really use the technique for making fried rice with almost any protein, like shrimp, pork, or tofu. Today, We are going to teach you steps to make Chicken fried rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chicken fried rice recipe is the best in the world!
I will also teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Chicken fried rice?
Chicken fried rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Chicken fried rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chicken fried rice using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice:
- You need 2-3 lbs of chicken.
- Prepare 4 C of rice (1 smaller box minute rice is what I use).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 C of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 C of frozen peas.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper.
Prep the ingredients: Making fried rice is fast, so have all of your ingredients ready and by the stove. Dice your chicken into small cubes and salt it, whisk. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. I love a great Chinese take-out recipe, and Chicken Fried Rice is always a must!
Chicken fried rice instructions:
- Cook rice and refrigerate overnight..
- Cook and shred chicken. I like using frozen and sticking it in the crockpot the night before covering with water and adding some chicken bullion. Cook on low 8-10 hours and it will shred easily..
- Scramble your eggs and set aside..
- Sauté the chopped carrot sticks in olive oil and garlic and set aside..
- Fry your rice in a deep pan with olive oil. Add a little soy sauce when your almost done frying and mix well..
- Mix together all your ingredients except the rice and set aside..
- Put melted butter in the bottom of the pan you will be using to bake in the oven. Use at least one stick..
- Add your rice, mix into the butter, then add and mix in the rest of your ingredients..
- Bake in 350 oven 20 minuets or so until warm all the way thru..
- Add your frozen peas right before baking..
This homemade version still has all of the flavors you would expect from an ordered in (or out!) dish, but is a lot healthier. Chicken Fried Rice is one of the best weeknight dinners around! It's a homemade version of my favorite take-out classic. The whole family will love this protein packed, hearty chicken and brown rice combo. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces.
Easy tips to make Chicken fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be perfect for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!