Delicious Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice Recipe
Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice DIY. This specific traditional Fried Almond food is truly one of one of the best methods utilise left over hemp, and ready in less than 15 minutes. It`s good alone or perhaps like a part
In this tutorial, I am going to educate you on how to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on earth!
I will also coach you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice?
Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- You need 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- Prepare 3 of small shallots, minced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- It’s 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- It’s of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice step by step:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
Some tips to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!