Tasty Fried Rice with Beef Recipe
Fried Rice with Beef DIY. That basic Fried Rice recipe ingredients is truly one of the best tactics to utilise outstanding brown rice, and it`s prepared within just 16 minutes. It is great without attention or even to be a area
In this beautiful day, I am likely to teach you steps to make Fried Rice with Beef At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice with Beef recipe is the best on the planet!
I will even show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why must Fried Rice with Beef?
Fried Rice with Beef possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice with Beef is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Fried Rice with Beef using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Beef:
- It’s 1 pound of ground chuck 80/20.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 pound of diced carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced thinly celery.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- It’s 2-1/2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- It’s To taste of Sriracha chili garlic sauce optional.
Fried Rice with Beef instructions:
- Peel wash and dice the carrots..
- Put the oil in a pan and heat. Then add the carrots. The carrots will actually cause the oil to turn orange..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Then add to the carrots..
- Slice the garlic..
- Add the celery and garlic to the carrots. Cover and let the carrots start to caramelize just a bit..
- Add the ground beef to the carrots. Let it brown..
- When the beef is browned add in the rice.
- After stirring in the rice really good add the hoisin sauce. Stir it very well..
- When the hoisin is incorporated add the ketchup..
- This will make it thick so add in the water and vinegar. Stir fry for 10 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!! Add Sriracha if you like..
Best tips to cook Fried Rice with Beef
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be ideal for making this recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!