Yummy Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) In 19 minutes
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) for Mom. This kind of classic Deep fried Almond formula is among one of the best techniques utilise leftover rice, and it`s really completely ready in just 20 minutes. Smashing on its own or maybe to be a facet
Today, We are going to educate you on steps to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe is the best on the planet!
I may also educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style)?
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- You need 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- It’s to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- It’s of Grind into spice paste.
- Prepare to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- You need of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) step by step:
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
Easy tips to cook Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!