Perfect Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Fried Rice At home. The following classic Melted Hemp food is among the best means utilise left over rice, as well as it geared up in under 15 minutes. It`s good by itself or maybe like a aspect
Today, I am going to show you how to make Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I will also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
How to make Fried Rice?
Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice:
- It’s 3 cups of cook rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Teriyaki marinade & sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of cooked diced chicken (I used my lemon chicken).
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
Fried Rice instructions:
- Cook your favorite rice. (2 cups of uncooked made 3 cups of cooked). Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt butter on medium high, then pour in eggs. Scramble then and when they are done, add cooked rice, peas & carrots, chicken, soy sauce & Teriyaki marinade & sauce. Stir and lower heat to medium and stir till all ingredients are mix well together. Enjoy!.
Easy tips to cook Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!