Yummy Fried Rice and Lentil Pie In 18 minutes
Fried Rice and Lentil Pie DIY. This specific vintage Fried Hemp food is among the best approaches to utilise excess rice, as well as it completely ready in less than 19 minutes. It is good by itself or maybe as a part
In this case, I am going to show you steps to make Fried Rice and Lentil Pie At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice and Lentil Pie recipe is the best in the world!
I may also coach you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why must Fried Rice and Lentil Pie?
Fried Rice and Lentil Pie possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Fried Rice and Lentil Pie is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice and Lentil Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice and Lentil Pie:
- Prepare 7 Oz. of Lentil Stew.
- Prepare 7 Oz. of Cooked Rice.
- You need 8 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Oz. of Butter.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Paste.
Fried Rice and Lentil Pie step by step:
- Place the Lentil Stew and Cooked Rice on a bowl..
- Add 5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil, Garlic Paste and Butter..
- Mix well until it is pasty..
- Preheat a pan with at least three tablespoons of Olive Oil and wait until the oil is very hot. Then, place some of the mix and make a pancake-like shape flattening the mix as much as possible. It is very important for the oil to be very hot before frying..
- Fry until both sides are brown and serve. If you like you can add an egg omelet on top! Enjoy!.
Best tips to make Fried Rice and Lentil Pie
Do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!