Yummy Pineapple fried rice In 20 minutes
Pineapple fried rice for Mom. The following traditional Deep fried Brown rice formula is one kind of definitely the means to utilise left over hemp, this is prepared within just 15 minutes. It`s great alone and also as a side
In this morning, I am planning to coach you on making Pineapple fried rice At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple fried rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Pineapple fried rice?
Pineapple fried rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pineapple fried rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Pineapple fried rice using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice:
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s of Curry.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- Prepare of Leek.
- You need of Red onion.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Mushroom (optional).
- Prepare of Prawn (some add chicken meat,optional).
- You need of Rice (overnight rice,make sure it is dry not wet).
- You need of Cashew nut.
Pineapple fried rice instructions:
- Prepare your ingredients as below. In the pictures..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your red onion until aroma come out,then add in your egg.stir it and then add in your rice. Mixed it well, then add your mushroom,black pepper and curry. Stir it well and make sure everything mixed up together then pour in your sauces..
- Stir it all together,and then finally n last add in your tomatoes and pineapple. Keep Stir your fried rice,you don’t want it get burn and stick.Best fried rice is when it is separate and little dry not too dry. Don’t add in your pineapple and tomatoes too early Bcos it is contain can make your rice too wet. Once done,it is ready to serve….
Usefull tips to make Pineapple fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!