Perfect Bacon and Egg Fried Rice In 19 minutes
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice At home. That classic Fried Hemp recipe ingredients is one kind of my favorite means utilise remaining grain, and it`s really all set within 15 minutes. It is great naturally or even being a side
In this beautiful day, I am planning to coach you on steps to make Bacon and Egg Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon and Egg Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I will even educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why must Bacon and Egg Fried Rice?
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Bacon and Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Bacon and Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Egg Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup of refrigerated old rice.
- Prepare 2-3 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 of medium clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice instructions:
- Because the rice had been in the fridge, it clumps. Take some rice in your hands and try to separate the grains by rubbing your hands gently. Repeat until all grains are relatively loose..
- Crack an egg into a bowl. Add some salt and pepper. Incorporate white and yoke well. Set aside..
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Put a frying pan on medium heat. Cook bacon until golden brown. Turn down heat, add minced garlic. Stir for 5 seconds. Turn back heat to medium, add rice and stir for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Make a well in the middle, pour egg in, scramble the egg (do not mix rice at this time) for 3 seconds. Then mix rice and egg together, add some salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Put on plate. Sprinkle some green onion on top..
- Enjoy a frugal, quick and yummy (bacon is in it! Remember?) meal..
Some tips to make Bacon and Egg Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that is ideal for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!