Perfect Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat In 20 minutes
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat At home. This kind of classic Deep fried Almond recipke is just one of the best tactics to utilise staying hemp, and geared up in just 16 minutes. It is good without treatment and also as being a facet
In this case, I am likely to coach you on making Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat recipe is the better on the planet!
I will also teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat?
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat:
- It’s 4 cups of leftover steamed rice.
- Prepare 6 slices of luncheon meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium red onions.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat step by step:
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..
Easy tips to make Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and retain in the refrigerator. The next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that is perfect for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!