Delicious Fried Rice In 20 minutes
Fried Rice At home. That timeless Deep fried Rice recipe is just one of definitely the methods to use up outstanding brown rice, and it`s really prepared in less than 20 minutes. It`s great naturally and also as a side
In this tutorial, We are likely to teach you making Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice recipe is the best on earth!
I will even show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why must Fried Rice?
Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice:
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1 handful of cabbage chopped.
- It’s 1 pc of ham sliced squares.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 pcs of chikuwa(japanese rolled fish cake) sliced.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Fried Rice instructions:
- Heat up oil in the pan. Sautee the garlic till it fragrance and golden brown. Put the chikuwa and ham, pepper and stir. Add the carrots and cabbage. Stir for 1-2 mins..
- Add the cooked rice. Mixed it. Put a space in the middle and pour the egg beaten, add some salt and stir. Add oyster sauce. And mixed everything for 3 minutes..
- Then serve while it's hot..
Easy tips to make Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be perfect for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!