Tasty Yeung Chow Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Yeung Chow Fried Rice DIY. This particular vintage Deep fried Brown rice recipe ingredients is truly one of definitely the means utilise outstanding brown rice, as well as it completely ready in under 19 minutes. It`s great by itself or even being a facet
In this morning, I am planning to coach you on how to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I will even show you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I make Yeung Chow Fried Rice?
Yeung Chow Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Yeung Chow Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Yeung Chow Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- It’s of Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- You need 8 pcs of medium shrimp.
- You need 1 stalk of scallion chopped.
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot dized.
- It’s of Some green peas.
- You need of Some corn dized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of stock powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Yeung Chow Fried Rice instructions:
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..
Best tips to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that is perfect for making this recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!