Delicious Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) So Easy!
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) At home. The following typical Toast Hemp recipe ingredients is one of definitely the tactics utilise outstanding grain, and it is completely ready in less than 18 minutes. Smashing without treatment or even as being a aspect
In this morning, I am going to show you how to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe is the best on earth!
I will even teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)?
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s of Flavor.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Add Ins.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 Head of Broccoli.
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) step by step:
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Easy tips to cook Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for making this recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!