Yummy Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ In 18 minutes
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ – #moussecake #strawberrycake #recipe Christmas Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Hey everyone! LIKE and SUBSCRIBE For more videos like this one. This white chocolate strawberry mousse cake is a delicate and elegant summer dessert, refreshing and most of all really flavorful. If you’re just getting started in the kitchen, you may feel overwhelmed or intimidated, but remember that cooking is like anything else.
The hubs and I spent the weekend visiting my parents. Keywords: white chocolate mousse, chocolate mousse recipe, easy chocolate mousse, easy chocolate mousse recipe, best chocolate mousse recipe. An eggless chocolate mousse is poured into a cookie crumb crust and decorated with fresh strawberries and cream The points of the strawberries might extend about the chocolate mixture. Delicious Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ formula and technique is really a culmination of the small ideas I have learned within the last 4 years. Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ is definitely a weekend preparing challenge, which can be to express you may need a number of hours to complete it, but after you have got the technique down you can cook multiple portion at the same time for household picnics or just to own cold locations to eat from the fridge on a whim.
In this beautiful day, We are planning to educate you on how to make Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ recipe is the greatest on earth!
I will even teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
I attempted using slightly less water than normal, which includes been advised elsewhere. It helped a little sometimes, but other occasions, I’d to add more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dry quinoa assimilated way too much of the dressing I added later.
Whether you reside all on your own or are an active parent, finding enough time and power to organize home-cooked meals may appear just like a overwhelming task. At the end of a frantic day, eating dinner out or purchasing in might sense just like the fastest, easiest option. But comfort and prepared food can take a substantial toll on your temper and health.
Eateries often serve more food than you need to eat. Several restaurants offer amounts that are 2 to 3 instances bigger than the encouraged dietary guidelines. This encourages you to consume more than you would in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, body pressure, and threat of diabetes.
Once you prepare your own foods, you have more get a handle on on the ingredients. By preparing yourself, you are able to make sure that you and your loved ones eat new, nutritious meals. This can help you to appear and sense healthiest, raise your power, stabilize your weight and temper, and enhance your rest and resilience to stress.
You can cook Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ using 33 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★:
- You need of ■Sponge Cake.
- It’s of ・3 eggs (LL size, 180ｇ, 6.3 oz）.
- Prepare of ・2/5 cup (80g) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・7/10 cup (90g) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・2.5 Tbsp (30g) unsalted butter.
- You need of ・2 Tbsp (30g) milk.
- You need of ・1/2 Tbsp (10g) honey.
- Prepare of ■White Chocolate Mousse.
- Prepare of ・2 egg yolks (40g).
- You need of ・5 tsp (20g) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・2/3 cup (160g) milk.
- It’s of ・1.5 Tbsp (30g) sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s of ・5 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of ・2.5 tsp (7g) gelatin powder.
- You need of ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin).
- You need of ・80g (2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Prepare of ・9/10 (200g) heavy cream.
- You need of ・1 tsp rum.
- Prepare of ・20 strawberries (medium size).
- It’s of ■Topping.
- It’s of ・1.9 oz (55g) white chocolate.
- Prepare of ・1.5 Tbsp (20g) milk.
- It’s of ・powdered sugar.
- It’s of ・2/5 cup (100g) heavy cream.
- It’s of ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- You need of ・about 15 strawberries.
- You need of ・5-6 blueberries.
- You need of ・mint.
- It’s of ■Jelly for coating strawberries.
- It’s of ・2.5 Tbsp (15g) agar.
- Prepare of ・1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・1 cup and 1 Tbsp (250ml) water.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This double chocolate mousse cake consists of white chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse and a butter chocolate cake layer. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water stirring frequently. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream.
Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★ step by step:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/1fjdjDz0Od4.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour. Put unsalted butter, milk and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside. Whisk the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold it's shape for a moment..
- Whisk it on low speed for 2 min to make bubbles smaller and same size. Add the flour in 3 parts while sifting each time. Fold it about 20 times after each addition. Mix the cake batter of around the inside of the bowl and fold about 10 times..
- Take the warm milk mixture (milk, butter, honey) out of the hot water. Take a small amount of the batter and stir it into the warm milk mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add it back and fold 20-30 times. Please mix the batter of bottom sometimes..
- Drop the bowl lightly about 10 times to remove large bubbles. Pour it into a baking tray and flatten it. Drop the tray lightly several times..
- Bake it at 170℃ (338F) for 15 min. After baked, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out of the tray. Let it c
ool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out 2 circles from the sponge sheet with a 18 cm (7'') mousse ring. Cut out the upper right corner and the lower left corner. Place the first layer of sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge. Cut the stalk of the strawberries (about 20 pieces) off so they have a flat base. Cut about 10 strawberries vertically in half..
- Arrange them around the inside of the mold with the cut side facing out. Arrange remaining strawberries in a circle. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For White Chocolate Mousse】Whisk heavy cream while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy. Let it sit in a fridge. Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Cut white chocolate into small pieces..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 300ml water, same ratio, 50℃/ 122 F) and melt the chocolate. When all melted, add 100ml boiling water to the hot water. Leave the bowl in hot water..
- Mix egg yolk and granulated sugar with a whipper until it becomes whitish. Add vanilla oil and mix. Put milk and condensed milk in a pot..
- Warm the milk on low heat for 2 min while stirring. Add the milk to the egg mixture while stirring. Pour it back in the pot..
- Cook it on low heat while stirring. Cook it until the mixture gets thickened lightly. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin to melt thoroughly..
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well. Strain it and crush the lumps of chocolate and smooth it. Place it in a large bowl of ice water. Cool it down for 2 min stirring. Take it out of the ice water..
- Add the chilled heavy cream in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Add rum and mix well. Mousse is ready..
- 【Assembling】Take the mousse ring out of the fridge. Put the mousse in the mold without gaps and flatten..
- Top with the remaining sponge. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours to harden the mousse. And then cut the top of sponge cake to flatten..
- Warm the ring with hot towel and lift the ring gently..
- 【For Topping】Put white chocolate and milk in a small bowl. Microwave them to melt the chocolate (600W, about 30 sec). Cool down as it is for 2-3 min. Apply the chocolate on the top of the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 15 min..
- Make jelly for coating strawberries. Put granulated sugar and agar in a small bowl and mix well; set aside. Put 250ml water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the sugar and agar in 4 parts. Melt it thoroughly each time. After all melted, continue to heat it for a min..
- Turn off the heat. Let it cool as it is for 7-8 min. Dip strawberries (about 15 pieces) in it. This jelly will solidify at room temperature..
- Take the mousse cake out of the fridge. Sprinkle powdered sugar. Top with the glossy strawberries. Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar and pipe small round shapes around the strawberries. Top with 5-6 blueberries and mint. It' all done!.
It's the perfect no bake chocolate cake. This isn't your average white chocolate mousse, it's resting on a delicate halva crust and topped with shredded halva and strawberry liqueur. Check out Chef Gabe's other dairy creations: Basics of. The combination of cake, filling, and frosting in this recipe for white chocolate mousse cake is just sublime. This gorgeous cake takes some time to Bake the cake one day and reserve it, or freeze it up to three months.
It’s cheaper to eat fast food than Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
Initially glance, it may seem that ingesting at a fast food cafe is less costly than building a home-cooked meal. But that’s seldom the case. A examine from the College of Washington College of Public Health revealed that individuals who prepare at home tend to have healthiest overall food diets without larger food expenses. Still another study discovered that repeated house cooks spent about $60 monthly less on food than people who ate out more often.
I do not learn how to cook Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
- If you are intimidated by the chance of planning a home-cooked supper, it’s important to keep in mind that cooking is not an exact science.
- It’s usually perfectly OK to skip an ingredient or change a very important factor for another Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★.
- Look on line or purchase a standard cookbook for simple menu ideas.
- Much like anything, the more you make, the greater you’ll become. Even if you’re an entire beginner in the kitchen, you’ll shortly grasp some fast, balanced meals.
What formula must I take advantage of for Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★?
Neutral oils like canola, plant and peanut oil have larger smoking items, creating them well suited for baking chicken. Find out about selecting the best oil for frying.
What should and must not be done when preparing Christmas ☆ Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Cake★Recipe video★
- Make sure every thing is freezing in a sealable package or bag.
- Meat particularly must be correctly wrapped.
- Make bread right from fridge, anti-waste plan urges.
- Know that such a thing that has a high water material, like lettuce, will not be the exact same following being frozen and then defrosted.
- Attempt to freeze everything when at their freshest. Defrost meat totally before cooking, but other things such as for example bread for toasting can be grilled right from the freezer.
- Never refreeze fresh meat that has been frozen and then thawed – you are able to, but, freeze grilled beef that has been frozen when raw.
- Ensure the fridge isn’t packed therefore complete that air can’t circulate.
Methods for starting out!
Start with new, balanced ingredients. Cooking sugary goodies such as brownies, cakes, and biscuits will not support your health or your waistline. Likewise, putting a lot of sugar or salt can change a healthy home-cooked meal in to an detrimental one. To make sure your diet are good for you in addition to being tasty, start with balanced elements and quality with spices rather than sugar or salt.
Stock up on staples. Substances such as for instance grain, dinner, essential olive oil, herbs, flour, and stock cubes are basics you’ll probably use regularly. Keeping drinks of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of frozen vegetables readily available may be beneficial in rustling up rapid dinners when you are pushed for time.
Provide yourself some leeway. It’s fine to burn up the grain or over-cook the veggies. After having a several attempts it can get easier, faster, and nicer!