Delicious Breakfast Fried Rice Recipe
Breakfast Fried Rice DIY. This particular classic Melted Rice menu is among the most popular techniques to use up staying rice, and it is prepared in just 16 minutes. Smashing without treatment as well as like a side
In this tutorial, We are going to coach you on steps to make Breakfast Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Breakfast Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on earth!
I will even show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to cook Breakfast Fried Rice?
Breakfast Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Breakfast Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Breakfast Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Heaping 1 cup spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover brown rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
Breakfast Fried Rice instructions:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion and cook, stirring often, until it is softened and translucent. Then add the beaten egg to the pan. Cook and stir until the eggs are softly set, then add the spinach to the pan. Continue to cook and stir to wilt the spinach down..
- Add the leftover rice to the skillet along with the soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook and stir around for another couple of minutes to heat the rice through and toast it slightly, then remove the pan from the heat and serve..
Easy tips to cook Breakfast Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!