Suke Bombil Masala Spicy Dry Bombay Duck. Slice the Shallots,Potatoes and Tomatoes lengthwise in thick strips. Peel and chop Garlic Flakes and the fresh Coriander Leaves fine. In the old days bombil was not available in Goa, so it was dried and brought back to Goa from Bombay. “THE best salad at any time! My husband And that i Certainly adore it! I’m sharing with my family and friends!” – Jacqueline Catalog a few simple foods that you just enjoy, and usually hold These staples available, for those In particular challenging nights when time and Vitality are minimal: “I recommend possessing a several 30-moment foods on hand for anyone times where you are less thinking about cooking but want a nutritious meal,” says Ciavarella.
They need to be thoroughly soaked in lukewarm water to get rid of any sand. Rinsed and wash well through a colander. Please visit madhurasrecipe.com for more and detail recipes. You can cook Suke Bombil Masala Spicy Dry Bombay Duck using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Suke Bombil Masala Spicy Dry Bombay Duck:
- You need 12-15 of medium sized dry bombil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of large Onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Haldi (turmeric powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of koli or agri masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of Kokam petal.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of green coconut chutney.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
Now make a paste of Turmeric, Chilli Powder, Salt and Vinegar. Rub this paste on the chopped Bombay Duck. This is a Recipe for preparing authentic Maharashtrian Konkani Style crisp and spicy Bombil [Bombay Duck] Masala Fry. What does dry Bombil smell like?
Steps to make Suke Bombil Masala Spicy Dry Bombay Duck:
- Clean bombil by discharging it's head, tail, fins and stomach portion. Cut into small pieces. Put into warm water for 10-12 min to remove dirt and excess salt. Once clean then remove from water. Heat Oil in a pan..
- Add ginger-garlic paste & chopped onions and sautē until they are translucent about 2-3 minutes. Then add haldi, Koli masala, red chilli powder, garam masala,coriander powder and mix well. Now add chopped potato, Suke bombil, add 1/4 cup water and Mix well. Cook for 7-8 minutes on low flame by covering with lid..
- After 8 minute check if bombil is well cooked add 4-5 Kokam petal, 1 tbsp green coconut chutney, salt, 1/4 cup water again and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and mix well. Switch gas on high flame and cook for 2-3 minutes to reduce water if any before you serve..
- Serve with Bhakari, Rice or Chapatti as main course.
Dry Bombay Duck or most dry fish smell like the ocean, salty. It has a very strong pungent smell. Bombil rawa (rava) fry or Bombay duck crispy fry is one of the easiest recipe that you can try and make at home for tonight dinner. Bombil fish is a very popular fish in Maharashtrian coastal regions, Goa and Bengal. In English bombil fish is called as Bombay duck. When creating a cocktail, often evaluate out the elements and pour them right into a cocktail shaker, and then Silken or more-firm? To push or to not press? This easy baked tofu recipe + my best suggestions and tips will teach you the way to cook tofu just like a pro!
Print this page