Perfect Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) So Easy!
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) At home. That vintage Fried Hemp recipe ingredients is just one of the best means utilise left over brown rice, and completely ready in less than 19 minutes. It`s great naturally or perhaps as being a aspect
In this case, We are likely to teach you how to make Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) recipe is the greatest on earth!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I make Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice)?
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice):
- It’s 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- You need 1 of chicken skillet (cut diced).
- It’s 4 of garlics (chopped).
- It’s 1 of shallot brown (chopped).
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of sambal terasi (balachan).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Condiment.
- Prepare of Prawn crackers.
- It’s of Chopped chilies.
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) step by step:
- Prepare all ingredients (chop garlic and shallots, cut diced skillet chicken, beaten the egg and sprinkle with a little bit of salt).
- Heat the pan, sauteé garlic and shallots until golden brown and fragrant, then put the chicken in..
- Add some water, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked, put the overleft rice in. Then followed by the sambal terasi or balachan. Season with sweet soy sauce and sugar..
- Stir everything together until the rice all turn color. Lastly, put the beaten egg in and mix all of them until it is cooked..
- Serve with prawn crackers and chopped chilies..
Usefull tips to make Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be perfect for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!