Delicious Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way Recipe
Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way – Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado, fried onions and mushrooms, a California-style shredded lettuce and tomato, dill pickle chips, or pickled red onions! This delicious cheeseburger pie is made with lean ground beef, ketchup, cheese, and a ready-made pie crust and makes a great family meal. Cheeseburger Pie With Pie Crust Recipes. It sounds like a no-brainer, but there’s actually an art to getting through the grocery store with ease and confidence.
It's his desert-island food, and should we ever be stuck on a magical cheeseburger-filled desert island, he's free to eat as many as he wants, as often as he wants. We set out to make a cheeseburger lava cake but we might have ended up with something else. Spoon the beef evenly into the pie crust, then spread the cheese mixture over the top, all the way to the edges. Delicious Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way formula and approach is really a culmination of the small ideas I have learned in the last 4 years. Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way is definitely a week-end cooking project, which is to express you will need a number of hours to accomplish it, but once you have got the process down you can fry several batch at the same time for family picnics or just to own cold areas to consume from the fridge on a whim.
In this case, We are likely to teach you making Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way recipe is the best on the planet!
I will also show you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
I attempted using somewhat less water than usual, which includes been suggested elsewhere. It helped only a little occasionally, but different occasions, I’d to include more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa soaked up way an excessive amount of the dressing I added later.
Whether you live on your own or are a busy parent, obtaining the time and energy to prepare home-cooked foods may look such as a daunting task. At the end of a hectic day, eating out or buying in may experience just like the quickest, best option. But ease and processed food can take a significant cost on your temper and health.
Restaurants often offer more food than you should eat. Many restaurants serve amounts which are two to three instances larger compared to recommended dietary guidelines. That encourages you to eat significantly more than you would at home, adversely affecting your waistline, blood force, and danger of diabetes.
When you ready your own meals, you have more get a handle on within the ingredients. By cooking for yourself, you are able to ensure that you and your household eat fresh, healthful meals. This assists you to look and experience healthiest, boost your energy, strengthen your weight and temper, and enhance your sleep and resilience to stress.
You can cook Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses bacon seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of good quality shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
You'll need onion, ground beef, cheddar cheese, and a batter made from flour, baking powder, eggs, and milk. Store hamburger patties the same way you'd store ground beef. Either keep the meat in its original container or wrap in saran wrap and insert into a plastic bag. Take your cheeseburger game to the next level with this Cheeseburger Pie recipe.
Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way step by step:
- preheat oven to 400. grease 9" pie plate. I use an extra deep one for this recipe..
- brown ground beef in skillet ; drain. add onion powder, molasses seasoning, season salt & Worcestershire sauce. stir to coat.
- spread in pie plate, sprinkle on cheese.
- in a bowl mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs until blended. pour onto cheese.
- bake about 25 minutes; we think it tastes best when the cheese is a little darker than golden brown. let set 5 minutes before serving.
With a crust made of macaroni and cheese, this cheeseburger pie is sure to please your entire family when they take a bite. Ground beef, onions and cheese make a quick dinner with this Cheeseburger Pie. This recipe uses flour in place of Bisquick. Cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned and cooked through. Skip to Impossible Cheeseburger Pie content.
It’s cheaper to consume fast food than Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way
At first glance, it might appear that eating at a junk food cafe is more affordable than making a home-cooked meal. But that’s rarely the case. A study from the College of Washington School of Community Wellness unmasked that people who prepare in the home are apt to have healthier overall diets without higher food expenses. Another examine found that frequent home chefs spent about $60 monthly less on food than those that ate out more often.
I don’t understand how to make Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way
- If you are discouraged by the chance of planning a home-cooked food, it’s important to consider that cooking is no precise science.
- It’s often perfectly OK to miss a component or replacement a very important factor for another Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way.
- Look on line or buy a simple cook book for easy formula ideas.
- Just like any such thing, the more you make, the higher you’ll become. Even though you are a complete novice in your kitchen, you’ll shortly grasp some quick, healthy meals.
What recipes must I use for Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way?
Simple oils like canola, plant and peanut gas have higher smoke details, creating them suitable for burning chicken. Find out about selecting the right fat for frying.
What must and mustn’t be performed when preparing Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way
- Make sure everything is frozen in a sealable pot or bag.
- Beef specifically needs to be precisely wrapped.
- Toast bread right from fridge, anti-waste campaign urges.
- Be aware that anything that has a higher water content, like lettuce, will not be exactly the same following being freezing and then defrosted.
- Attempt to freeze every thing when at its freshest. Defrost meat carefully before cooking, but other things such as bread for toasting may be grilled straight from the freezer.
- Never refreeze fresh meat that’s been frozen and then thawed – you are able to, however, f
reeze cooked beef that has been freezing when raw.
- Make sure the fridge is not packed therefore complete that air can not circulate.
Strategies for getting started!
Begin with fresh, healthy ingredients. Baking sweet treats such as for instance brownies, cakes, and biscuits will not support your quality of life or your waistline. Equally, putting a lot of sugar or salt may convert a healthy home-cooked meal into an unhealthy one. To make certain meals are great for you in addition to being delicious, focus on balanced substances and flavor with herbs as opposed to sugar or salt.
Inventory through to staples. Materials such as for example rice, rice, essential olive oil, herbs, flour, and inventory cubes are basics you’ll probably use regularly. Keeping beers of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of frozen greens on hand can be useful in rustling up fast dinners when you are forced for time.
Give yourself some leeway. It’s okay to burn off the grain or over-cook the veggies. After having a several tries it are certain to get simpler, faster, and nicer!