Delicious Cheeseburger and French fry casserole In 15 minutes
Cheeseburger and French fry casserole – Kids love this casserole because it combines two of their favorite fast foods. And I like the fact that I can whip it up with just four ingredients. Cut potatoes into French fry-size sticks. Rosemary is a strong flavored, woody herb which works well joints of meat, stews and soups. It is best used sparingly.
This casserole combines the elements of a cheeseburger meal ? including French fries-into one. Cover the ground beef mixture with a layer of frozen French fries. Cover beef mixture with the french fries. Yummy Cheeseburger and French fry casserole recipe and strategy is a culmination of the little ideas I`ve discovered within the last 6 years. Cheeseburger and French fry casserole is definitely a weekend preparing project, which can be to state you will need a couple of hours to complete it, but after you have got the method down you can fry multiple order at a time for family picnics or perhaps to have cold leftovers to eat from the refrigerator on a whim.
In this tutorial, I am likely to teach you how to make Cheeseburger and French fry casserole DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Cheeseburger and French fry casserole recipe is the better on the planet!
I will even teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
I attempted applying slightly less water than normal, which has been proposed elsewhere. It served a little sometimes, but other times, I’d to add more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa absorbed way too much of the dressing I included later.
How to cook Cheeseburger and French fry casserole?
Whether you reside by yourself or are an active parent, obtaining the full time and energy to prepare home-cooked dishes can look just like a overwhelming task. At the end of a frantic time, eating at restaurants or ordering in may sense such as the fastest, easiest option. But ease and processed food may take a significant cost on your temper and health.
Restaurants frequently serve more food than you ought to eat. Many eateries function amounts which are two to three occasions bigger compared to proposed dietary guidelines. This encourages you to consume more than you’d in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, blood stress, and risk of diabetes.
When you ready your possess dinners, you’ve more get a grip on over the ingredients. By preparing for yourself, you can ensure that you and your loved ones eat fresh, nutritious meals. It will help you to look and experience healthier, boost your power, stabilize your weight and temper, and enhance your rest and resilience to stress.
You can cook Cheeseburger and French fry casserole using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger and French fry casserole:
- You need 1 packages of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of french fries.
The Best French Fry Casserole Recipes on Yummly Cover the ground beef with a layer of French fries. When the fries are golden brown, remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Green Chile Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole.
Cheeseburger and French fry casserole step by step:
- Brown your hamburger meat. Drain and add a can of golden mushroom soup and cheddar cheese soup. Mix well. You can pre cook your fries or bake them. Once meat and soup is mixed. Pour in casserole dish and add fries on top. I added shredded cheese and bacon before placing in oven on 400. Cook till cheese is bubbling if fries are pre cooked. If not bake for 40-50 min till fries are golden. Once done top with your favorite hamburger toppings.
Ooo I'm feeling a little ashamed of myself here. I know I shouldn't have, but I really enjoyed (inhaled) this super unhealthy amazing tasting spicy casserole. Why do such unhealthy foods have to taste so darn good? e with Cheeseburger Casserole. This Cheeseburger Casserole is comfort at it's best and is prepared in a single pot on the stove top! It's cheesy, meaty, and a delicious homemade version of Hamburger Helper!
It’s cheaper to consume fast food than Cheeseburger and French fry casserole
In the beginning glance, it could look that ingesting at a fast food restaurant is less costly than building a home-cooked meal. But that’s seldom the case. A examine from the University of Washington School of Public Wellness revealed that people who cook at home tend to have healthiest over all diets without higher food expenses. Yet another study discovered that repeated house chefs used about $60 monthly less on food than those that ate out more often.
I don’t learn how to prepare Cheeseburger and French fry casserole
- If you are intimidated by the outlook of planning a home-cooked dinner, it’s essential to consider that preparing is no specific science.
- It’s generally completely OK to miss a component or alternative one thing for another Cheeseburger and French fry casserole.
- Search online or obtain a simple cook book for quick menu ideas.
- Much like such a thing, the more you cook, the greater you’ll become. Even if you’re a complete novice in your kitchen, you’ll soon master some fast, healthy meals.
What recipe should I personally use for Cheeseburger and French fry casserole?
Basic oils like canola, plant and peanut oil have larger smoke factors, making them perfect for frying chicken. Find out more about choosing the proper gas for frying.
What must and mustn’t be done when preparing Cheeseburger and French fry casserole
- Make certain everything is frozen in a sealable container or bag.
- Meat in particular needs to be precisely wrapped.
- Toast bread straight from fridge, anti-waste campaign urges.
- Remember that such a thing that’s a top water content, like lettuce, will not be the identical after being freezing and then defrosted.
- Attempt to freeze every thing when at its freshest. Defrost meat thoroughly before cooking, but other things such as for instance bread for toasting may be baked right from the freezer.
- Never refreeze natural beef that’s been freezing and then thawed – you are able to, but, freeze cooked meat that has been icy when raw.
- Make sure the freezer is not packed therefore whole that air can’t circulate.
Tips for starting out!
Focus on new, healthy ingredients. Baking sugary snacks such as for instance brownies, cakes, and cookies won’t support your quality of life or your waistline. Likewise, adding an excessive amount of sugar or sodium may convert a healthier home-cooked meal in to an detrimental one. To make certain meals are good for you as well as being delicious, begin with healthy substances and flavor with herbs rather than sugar or salt.
Stock through to staples. Materials such as grain, rice, coconut oil, herbs, flour, and st
ock cubes are staples you’ll probably use regularly. Keeping cups of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of freezing veggies on hand can be valuable in rustling up quick meals when you are forced for time.
Provide your self some leeway. It’s fine to burn the rice or over-cook the veggies. After having a several tries it can get easier, quicker, and nicer!