Yummy Special Fried Rice (Chinese) In 18 minutes
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) for Mom. This kind of typical Melted Hemp food is among my personal favorite means to utilise left over hemp, and it`s geared up in just 17 minutes. It`s great by itself or perhaps for a aspect
In this tutorial, We are going to show you how to make Special Fried Rice (Chinese) DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Special Fried Rice (Chinese) recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I may also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why Special Fried Rice (Chinese)?
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Special Fried Rice (Chinese) is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Special Fried Rice (Chinese) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice (Chinese):
- You need of Special Fried Rice.
- It’s of Peanut or EVO Oil.
- It’s 1 of Ham Steak – Diced (100g).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peas, Corn & Carrot (Mixed Veg Frozen).
- Prepare 2 cups of Chilled cooked Rice – Basmarti or Jasmine.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cup of Snow Peas (cut into 3/4inch squares).
- You need Half of Cup Bean Sprouts (string removed).
- It’s Half of Cup Spring Onions (Chopped +save sprinkle for serving deco).
- You need 3 of Eggs (wisked +salt & pepper).
- You need Pinch of Salt for taste.
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) step by step:
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on High – Wisk Eggs & add Salt & Pepper for taste. Pour egg into Hot frypan/wok and tilt egg mix until bottom of frypan/wok is covered. Flipping in sides of omlett until egg is fully cooked but not dried out. Remove from pan, slice omlett into strips & set aside..
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on high. Add diced ham stir & fry for a minute, add mixed vegies & sweat down. Add in chilled pre-cooked rice and mix. Add the Soy Sauce, stir thoroughly. Add Snow Peas, Sprouts & heat until cooked through. Add Egg & Shallots in the last minutes, mix through & serve hot..
- Cooked Prawns, Chinese Pork or Chicken slices can be added and mixed through the rice in the last minutes of the cook also..
Usefull tips to cook Special Fried Rice (Chinese)
Do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that is perfect for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!