Tasty Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. Use fresh ingredients whenever possible. When shopping for fresh produce or meats, be certain to take the time to ensure that the texture, colors, and quality of the food you buy is the best in the batch.
In the USA, they are sold frozen in our grocery stores. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. Reviews for: Photos of Cheeseburger Tater Tot® Casserole. Perfect Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole recipe and process is a culmination of the small recommendations I have realized over the past 5 years. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is surely a week-end cooking challenge, which can be to say you will need a number of hours to accomplish it, but once you have got the method down you are able to cook more than one portion at the same time for household picnics or just to have cold leftovers to consume from the icebox on a whim.
In this tutorial, I am likely to teach you making Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole recipe is the better on the planet!
I may also show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
I tried applying slightly less water than usual, that has been advised elsewhere. It served a little occasionally, but other situations, I’d to include more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa absorbed way too much of the dressing I added later.
Whether you reside on your own or are a busy parent, locating the time and energy to organize home-cooked dishes can appear just like a daunting task. At the end of a stressful time, eating dinner out or buying in might feel just like the fastest, easiest option. But ease and processed food may take a substantial cost on your own temper and health.
Restaurants frequently offer more food than you must eat. Several eateries offer parts that are 2 to 3 instances greater than the advised dietary guidelines. This encourages you to consume significantly more than you’d in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, blood force, and risk of diabetes.
Whenever you ready your possess dinners, you have more get a grip on within the ingredients. By cooking yourself, you can make certain that you and your household eat fresh, nutritious meals. It will help you to look and sense healthiest, raise your power, strengthen your weight and mood, and improve your rest and resilience to stress.
You can cook Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole:
- You need 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of green onions, sliced for garnish.
We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy. This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect family-friendly dish. It's easy, cheesy, and full of ALL the flavors of a burger!
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole instructions:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook tater tots according to package instructions..
- Meanwhile, cook hamburger in skillet until browned; drain. Return to skillet and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Once tater tots are cooked, place in a single layer in 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Place hamburger mixture on top of tater tots..
- Top with cheese and bacon. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- While cooking, prepare your sauce. Mix sour cream, mayo and sriracha together until well blended. Feel free to add more or less sriracha depending on your spice preference..
- Top with sauce and green onions. Enjoy!.
Can you freeze the entire casserole? I like to freeze leftovers in individual portions in a freezer-safe container or double wrapped in aluminum. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – hamburger, bacon, cheese, cheese soup, sour cream and tater tots – what's not to love? We ate this twice in one day! Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later.
It’s cheaper to eat junk food than Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
At first view, it may look that eating at a junk food restaurant is less costly than making a home-cooked meal. But that’s rarely the case. A study from the University of Washington School of Community Health revealed that folks who cook at home tend to have healthy overall diet plans without higher food expenses. Yet another study unearthed that repeated house cooks used about $60 each month less on food than those that ate out more often.
I do not understand how to cook Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- If you’re discouraged by the outlook of organizing a home-cooked food, it’s crucial to keep in mind that preparing is no correct science.
- It’s generally completely OK to skip a component or change something for another Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
- Search on the web or purchase a simple cookbook for simple recipe ideas.
- As with such a thing, the more you prepare, the greater you’ll become. Even if you’re a whole amateur in your kitchen, you’ll shortly master some quick, healthy meals.
What recipes must I use for Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole?
Basic oils like canola, plant and peanut fat have higher smoking details, making them well suited for burning chicken. Learn more about selecting the right fat for frying.
What should and must not be performed when preparing Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Ensure every thing is freezing in a sealable package or bag.
- Beef particularly must be correctly wrapped.
- Toast bread right from fridge, anti-waste campaign urges.
- Remember that anything that’s a higher water material, like lettuce, won’t be the same following being frozen and then defrosted.
- Try to freeze every thing when at its freshest. Defrost meat totally before cooking, but other things such as for example bread for toasting may be grilled straight from the freezer.
- Never refreeze raw beef that’s been freezing and then thawed – you can, but, freeze prepared meat that has been freezing when
- Make sure the fridge is not packed therefore complete that air can’t circulate.
Techniques for starting out!
Start with fresh, balanced ingredients. Cooking sweet treats such as for example brownies, cakes, and biscuits will not support your quality of life or your waistline. Similarly, introducing a lot of sugar or sodium can convert a healthy home-cooked dinner into an harmful one. To ensure meals are great for you along with being tasty, begin with balanced ingredients and flavor with herbs as opposed to sugar or salt.
Stock on staples. Ingredients such as grain, dinner, olive oil, herbs, flour, and stock cubes are basics you’ll probably use regularly. Keeping cups of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of icy veggies available could be beneficial in rustling up fast foods when you are pressed for time.
Give your self some leeway. It’s okay to burn off the rice or over-cook the veggies. Following a several attempts it will get easier, faster, and nicer!