Delicious Cheeseburger Casserole In 18 minutes
Cheeseburger Casserole – A cheeseburger casserole… now that's not a dish I grew up eating! What the heck is a cheeseburger casserole? Think cheeseburger essential ingredients such as lean ground hamburger meat sauteed. If you’re just starting to cook, don’t substitute ingredients. The unfamiliar ingredient might interact with the other food in a way that you’re not aware of and ruin the entire meal.
This low carb cheeseburger casserole is a hit with my whole family time and again! If you've been on the hunt for a low carb cheeseburger casserole, this is the recipe for you! Cheeseburger Meatloaf Vs Turkey Meatloaf How to Dice an Onion. Tasty Cheeseburger Casserole recipe and process is just a culmination of the small methods I have discovered within the last 6 years. Cheeseburger Casserole happens to be a weekend cooking task, which will be to express you will need a handful of hours to perform it, but when you have got the technique down you are able to cook more than one portion at a time for household picnics or just to possess cold locations to consume from the refrigerator on a whim.
In this beautiful day, I am likely to educate you on steps to make Cheeseburger Casserole for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Cheeseburger Casserole recipe is the best on earth!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
I tried using slightly less water than normal, which includes been recommended elsewhere. It helped only a little occasionally, but different situations, I had to include more and more water whilst the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa absorbed way too much of the dressing I added later.
How to make Cheeseburger Casserole?
Whether you reside by yourself or are an active parent, locating enough time and power to organize home-cooked dinners can appear just like a overwhelming task. By the end of a frantic time, eating at restaurants or ordering in may feel such as the fastest, best option. But convenience and prepared food can have a substantial toll in your temper and health.
Restaurants usually serve more food than you must eat. Many eateries function parts that are two to three times greater than the proposed nutritional guidelines. That encourages you to eat more than you would in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, body force, and danger of diabetes.
Whenever you prepare your possess meals, you’ve more control on the ingredients. By cooking on your own, you can make certain that you and your household eat fresh, healthful meals. This can help you to look and feel healthier, increase your energy, strengthen your fat and mood, and improve your sleep and resilience to stress.
You can make Cheeseburger Casserole using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Casserole:
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef or Turkey.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded American Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheets.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of Equipment.
- It’s of Large Non-Stick Skillet (or 2 small ones if necessary).
- You need 1 (3 Quart) of Glass Baking Dish.
- You need of Whisk (or fork) to beat egg.
- Prepare 1 of Pastry/Basting/Cooking Brush (or fork) to brush egg.
- Prepare of Cutting Board and Knife.
- You need of Non-Stick Spray.
- It’s of Spatula.
- You need of Strainer.
- You need of Optional Variations.
- Prepare of I use spicy ketchup, Whataburger brand.
- It’s of Add 1/2 Cup of Chopped Dill Pickles or Chopped Green Chiles.
- You need of Season meat more with Tony Chachere's or whatever else you like.
- You need of Remove bottom layer of crescent dough if you feel it's too much.
- Prepare 1/2 of ingredients except cheese, egg and seeds for smaller version.
- You need of Sprinkle diced tomatoes on top when it's ready to serve.
If your a cheeseburger lover this casserole is for you. It's like a big juicy cheeseburger right in a bowl. This casserole is fairly easy to make and can be cooked and reheated as needed. This Cheeseburger Casserole is a homemade Hamburger Helper recipe.
Cheeseburger Casserole step by step:
- Start to heat oven to 375° F. Begin to brown Ground Meat in Large Skillet, stirring frequently. You will also add the onions (and Green Chiles if you chose) to the meat and cook them down together..
- While the meat and onions are cooking, you may beat the egg in a small bowl. Also unroll one of the Crescent Dough Sheets on the cutting board and cut into six big, even size pieces. Spray the Glass Baking Dish with Non-Stick Spray, then line the bottom of the dish with the dough pieces into one even layer..
- Once meat is cooked thoroughly, turn off burner, drain meat/onions through the strainer and then add it back to the skillet. Stir in the Mustard, Ketchup, Water, Pepper and whatever else you chose to season the meat. (This is also when to add the Chopped Pickles if you chose).
- Spoon the filling mixture into the Glass Baking Dish on top of the first layer of Crescent Dough Sheet and smooth it out into a nice even layer. Sprinkle the Shredded American Cheese evenly on top..
- Unroll the last Crescent Dough Sheet on the cutting board and cut the same six, big even size pieces. Place those pieces on top the cheese forming an even top layer, small gaps are ok..
- Brush the top layer of the Crescent Dough Sheet with the beaten egg to where the whole surface is lightly covered. Take the Sesame Seeds and sprinkle across the whole top layer as the finishing touch..
- Place Glass Baking Dish in middle rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through, until dough is a nice golden brown. Take out carefully and you're done!.
- I recommend cutting and serving with a wide, flat spatula. French Fries/Tater Tots or Mac N' Cheese have proven to be very good sides for this dish..
Making Your Hamburger Casserole Cheeseburger Casserole Variations So how do you make keto cheeseburger casserole? Cheeseburger macaroni casserole is an easy dish to prepare for busy weeknights and the kids will Nutritional Information. This family-friendly casserole is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to serve dinner for a crowd (the recipe is easily doubled or tripled). As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato.
It’s cheaper to eat fast food than Cheeseburger Casserole
In the beginning glance, it may seem that consuming at a fast food restaurant is less expensive than creating a ho
me-cooked meal. But that is seldom the case. A examine from the College of Washington College of Community Wellness revealed that individuals who cook in the home generally have healthy over all food diets without higher food expenses. Another examine found that frequent home chefs used about $60 per month less on food than those that ate out more often.
I do not learn how to prepare Cheeseburger Casserole
- If you are threatened by the outlook of preparing a home-cooked dinner, it’s essential to consider that cooking is no specific science.
- It’s frequently perfectly OK to miss an element or change something for another Cheeseburger Casserole.
- Look on the web or obtain a basic cook book for quick formula ideas.
- As with any such thing, the more you prepare, the better you’ll become. Even if you are a whole beginner in your kitchen, you’ll soon grasp some fast, healthy meals.
What recipe should I personally use for Cheeseburger Casserole?
Neutral oils like canola, vegetable and peanut gas have larger smoke points, making them suitable for baking chicken. Learn more about selecting the right oil for frying.
What must and mustn’t be done when cooking Cheeseburger Casserole
- Ensure everything is icy in a sealable jar or bag.
- Meat specifically needs to be properly wrapped.
- Make bread straight from fridge, anti-waste plan urges.
- Remember that such a thing that’s a high water material, like lettuce, won’t be the exact same after being icy and then defrosted.
- Make an effort to freeze every thing when at their freshest. Defrost beef completely before preparing, but other items such as bread for toasting could be cooked right from the freezer.
- Never refreeze raw meat that has been frozen and then thawed – you can, nevertheless, freeze baked beef that was icy when raw.
- Make sure the fridge isn’t stuffed therefore complete that air can not circulate.
Strategies for starting out!
Focus on fresh, healthy ingredients. Baking sweet treats such as for example brownies, cakes, and biscuits will not support your quality of life or your waistline. Similarly, adding an excessive amount of sugar or sodium can transform a wholesome home-cooked supper into an bad one. To make sure your meals are good for you as well as being delicious, focus on healthy substances and taste with spices rather than sugar or salt.
Inventory up on staples. Components such as for example grain, dinner, essential olive oil, herbs, flour, and stock cubes are staples you’ll probably use regularly. Maintaining cans of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of frozen vegetables on hand may be valuable in rustling up quick meals when you are forced for time.
Provide your self some leeway. It’s fine to burn the rice or over-cook the veggies. After having a few tries it will get easier, faster, and nicer!