Tasty Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole In 16 minutes
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole – .a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the This family-favorite dinner is everything it promises and more! Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there's. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! Sprinkle salt onto joints of meat before roasting, add a little to stews and sauces while cooking, and remember to generously salt the water when boiling pasta, rice and potatoes.
We ate this twice in one day! Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Delicious Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole formula and technique is really a culmination of the small methods I have learned within the last 4 years. Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole is surely a week-end preparing challenge, that will be to express you`ll need a couple of hours to complete it, but when you`ve got the strategy down you can fry more than one portion at a time for family picnics or perhaps to possess cold locations to consume from the refrigerator on a whim.
In this beautiful day, We are planning to show you steps to make Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole recipe is the better on earth!
I will also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
I attempted using slightly less water than normal, that has been advised elsewhere. It served a little sometimes, but other instances, I’d to incorporate more and more water as the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa soaked up way an excessive amount of the dressing I included later.
Why must Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole?
Whether your home is on your own or are a busy parent, locating the full time and energy to organize home-cooked dinners may look such as for instance a challenging task. By the end of a busy time, eating out or buying in might feel such as the quickest, best option. But comfort and refined food can have a significant toll on your own temper and health.
Eateries usually offer more food than you must eat. Many eateries serve parts that are 2-3 times larger compared to suggested dietary guidelines. This encourages you to consume significantly more than you’d at home, adversely affecting your waistline, blood force, and risk of diabetes.
When you ready your own dishes, you’ve more control within the ingredients. By cooking on your own, you can make certain that you and your household consume fresh, nutritious meals. This can help you to look and sense healthy, raise your power, support your weight and mood, and improve your rest and resilience to stress.
You can make Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon fried crisp and crumbled.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of Large onion diced… (reserve a third of the onion for garnish).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheddar (I prefer aged).
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Montreal steak spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- You need of Salt & pepper to personal preference.
- It’s of Dill pickles sliced.
Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots. In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup and sour cream.
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole step by step:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet Fry bacon until crisp set aside Reserve enough bacon grease to start frying Burger.
- Brown ground beef & 2/3 of the onion drain off excess Greece (I like waiting till the beef is halfway cooked before adding my onions) add Montreal steak spice salt pepper and sage to your taste and liking.
- Mix into ground beef… crumbled bacon, 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups sour cream and pour mixture into 9 by 13 greased baking dish spreading it out evenly.
- Layer tater tots evenly in rows covering the entire surface of meat mixture & bake on the middle rack for 45 to 50 min. until tater tots are golden brown remove and top with remaining cheese return to oven until melted.
- I like to serve mine with sliced dill pickle chopped onion and it's not "bacon cheeseburger" without ketchup and mustard of course…. enjoy!.
Tater Tot Casserole Sour Cream Cheese Recipes. Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. This bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole is the perfect dish to bribe your kids; homework, chores, piano practice—consider them done! —Deanna Zewen, Union Grove, Wisconsin. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe.
It’s cheaper to consume fast food than Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
At first view, it might look that consuming at a junk food restaurant is less expensive than creating a home-cooked meal. But that’s rarely the case. A study from the University of Washington School of Community Health unveiled that folks who prepare at home tend to have healthier over all diet plans without larger food expenses. Still another examine discovered that regular home cooks used about $60 monthly less on food than those that ate out more often.
I don’t know how to cook Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- If you are threatened by the chance of planning a home-cooked supper, it’s crucial to consider that preparing is not an specific science.
- It’s generally perfectly OK to omit a component or alternative one thing for another Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole.
- Search online or buy a simple cook book for easy menu ideas.
- As with any such thing, the more you make, the higher you’ll become. Even though you are a complete beginner in the kitchen, you’ll shortly grasp some fast, healthy meals.
What formula must I use for Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole?
Natural oils like canola, plant and peanut gas have higher smoke points, making them perfect for baking chicken. Find out more about selecting the right fat for frying.
What should and must not be performed when cooking Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- Ensure ev
ery thing is icy in a sealable jar or bag.
- Meat in particular must be effectively wrapped.
- Toast bread right from fridge, anti-waste campaign urges.
- Be aware that any such thing that’s a higher water content, like lettuce, will not be the same after being icy and then defrosted.
- Make an effort to freeze every thing when at their freshest. Defrost meat totally before preparing, but other items such as for instance bread for toasting may be grilled straight from the freezer.
- Never refreeze organic beef that has been frozen and then thawed – you are able to, but, freeze prepared beef which was freezing when raw.
- Ensure the fridge isn’t packed therefore full that air can’t circulate.
Tips for starting!
Start with new, balanced ingredients. Baking sweet goodies such as for instance brownies, cakes, and snacks won’t help your quality of life or your waistline. Similarly, introducing an excessive amount of sugar or salt may transform a healthy home-cooked food into an poor one. To make sure meals are great for you in addition to being tasty, focus on healthy ingredients and flavor with herbs as opposed to sugar or salt.
Inventory through to staples. Substances such as for instance rice, dinner, essential olive oil, herbs, flour, and stock cubes are basics you’ll likely use regularly. Keeping drinks of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of frozen vegetables on hand may be beneficial in rustling up fast meals when you’re sent for time.
Provide yourself some leeway. It’s okay to burn off the rice or over-cook the veggies. After having a few attempts it are certain to get easier, faster, and nicer!