Tasty Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)
Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) for Mom. That typical Toast Rice recipe is just one of the most popular means to use up leftover brown rice, this is geared up in just 15 minutes. It`s good alone or perhaps being a area
Today, We are likely to teach you steps to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe is the better in the world!
I may also show you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)?
Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- You need 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- It’s 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- It’s 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
- It’s 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- It’s 8 cloves of shallots.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- You need of For the complements:.
- You need of Fried shallots.
- You need of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- It’s of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- It’s of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) step by step:
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.
Easy tips to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which is perfect for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!