Perfect Shrimp Fried Rice So Easy!
Shrimp Fried Rice for Mom. That basic Melted Grain food is truly one of definitely the techniques to use up staying brown rice, and it`s set in under 20 minutes. It is good on its own as well as to be a part
In this beautiful day, I am going to show you how to make Shrimp Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I may also educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to cook Shrimp Fried Rice?
Shrimp Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Shrimp Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice:
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- It’s 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 50 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 50 gr of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
Best tips to cook Shrimp Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!