Bombay Masala Sandwich. Bombay masala toast sandwich is a yummy street snack of toast sandwiches. These sandwiches are stuffed with a delicious spiced mashed potato stuffing, topped with a few veggies and then grilled or toasted. Part of the charm of a Bombay Masala Chile Cheese Toastie is the variety of components. The components are always detailed if you want of use while in the recipe. If two tablespoons of butter and one/2 cup finely minced celery are the 1st two ingredients, you’ll use both of these factors 1st when building the dish. Catalog a number of quick foods which you adore, and generally continue to keep People staples on hand, for the people especially tough evenings when time and energy are minimal: “I like to recommend using a several thirty-moment foods available for the people times in which you are considerably less interested in cooking but need a nutritious food,” states Ciavarella.
Bombay Masala Toast, or Veg Aloo Sandwich Recipe in Mumbai Street Style is what we're making together today! For the Bombay masala toast sandwich For making the bomaby masala toast stuffing, first heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. You can cook Bombay Masala Sandwich using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Masala Sandwich:
- Prepare 2-3 of peeled boiled and roughly mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Green Chutney.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander washed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies (this chutney has to be spicy.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2-3 of bread slices roughly chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves (optional).
- It’s as needed of water.
- It’s of For the raw stuffing.
- You need 2 of tomatoes Slices.
- Prepare 2 of onions slicee.
- You need 1 of cucumbers slices.
- You need as needed of Grated cheese (optional).
- You need as needed of Sandwich masala.
Spread the spiced potato mixture on one slice (chutney side up). Add half the amount of cheese and a sprinkle of chaat masala all over. Now top with onion slices, tomato slices, the remaining cheese and another sprinkle of chaat masala. Place the second piece of bread on top (butter side up).
Instructions to make Bombay Masala Sandwich:
- In a pan add oil once hot add asafoetida, cumin seeds and let it change color..
- Mix in the curry leaves and onion, let this onions turn lightly pink..
- Add turmeric powder,salt and curry powder.Now throw in the potatoes,peas,finely chopped chillies, salt to taste..
- Cook this mixture well sprinkle coriander and juice of half a lemon. Let the mixture cool and set this aside.
- Grease the grill. Apply butter evenly 2 slices of bread..
- Now apply generous amount of green chutney on the bread..
- Too this up with the potato mixture. Add grated cheese, one slice of tomato, onion and cucumber each on to the potato mixture. Sprinkle some sandwich masala..
- Now cover this potato laden bread with another slice of bread, to which both butter and chutney has been applied..
- In a hand sandwich toaster place the sandwich and cook it on the gas too for 2-3 mins on medium flame or until lightly golden brown..
- Keep flipping sides to get even cooking. Serve with green chutney and ketchup..
To make Bombay Masala Toast – Prepare the bread slices by spreading butter on one side of the bread slices. Turn over the bread slices to the other side that is not buttered. Spread a layer of green chutney. Bombay Sandwich Masala Recipe / Sandwich Masala Powder Recipe. I came across this recipe from my favourite cookbook of tarla dalal and i tried it immediately. This method worked beautifully and was so a lot less annoying – no worrying what was occurring beneath the lid! Will be striving many of the quinoa recipes now way too. Silken or extra-company? To push or never to press? This simple baked tofu recipe + my finest tips and tricks will teach you ways to cook tofu just like a Professional!
Print this page