Vegetable Bombay Sandwich. This Bombay vegetable sandwich is a popular Mumbai street food of delicious sandwiches made with mix vegetables, green chutney and a few spice powders. Bombay veg sandwich recipe – It is not only available in Mumbai streets but in streets of every city of India. You know that it is very EASY to make. Thanks for this it is perfect timing. I’ve been seeking to do that as well as your technique Seems so easy. BTW I’ve OCD also. 🙂 Ensure that you find the correct texture. In grocery merchants, it ranges from silken to business and further-firm. Delicate silken tofu would be my option for blending into desserts or slicing into miso soup, but in the event you’re serving it to be a most important dish or topping it onto bowls, more-firm is Whatever you’ll require.
Now place the vegetables in this order: potato, cucumber, onion, second bread slice, capsicum, tomato, cheese. Don’t forget to sprinkle sandwich masala on each and every vegetable layer. To make Mumbai veg sandwich, first make the green chutney using coriander, spinach, bread slice, green chillies, lemon juice, salt and water. You can have Vegetable Bombay Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Bombay Sandwich:
- Prepare 4 of sandwich bread slices, whole wheat.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of green garlic chutney.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 8 slices of potato, boiled and thinly sliced.
- You need 8 slices of tomato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 slices of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sandwich masala.
- Prepare 2 pinches of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of cheese slices.
- You need 4 slices of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce for garnish.
Trim off the edges of each bread slice and apply some butter and ½ tsp of chutney on it. Place a slice of bread, with the buttered-chutney side facing upwards, on a clean and dry surface. Bombay Grilled Vegetable Sandwich is a very popular Street side food in Mumbai. Sprinkle salt and chat masala on the vegetables.
Steps to make Vegetable Bombay Sandwich:
- Firstly take 4 bread slices and spread green garlic chutney and tomato ketchup on 2 bread slices and spread butter on the other 2 slices..
- Now place slices of onions, tomatoes and boiled potatoes over the green chutney bread slice..
- Next sprinkle generous amount of bombay sandwich masala and black pepper powder.
- Now add cucumber slices and cheese slices Then cover it with butter bread slice facing butter side downwards..
- Now cut the sandwich into 4 and garnish with tomato sauce and green garlic chutney Serve bombay sandwich with masala chai..
Cover it with the other buttered slice (which we kept aside), with the buttered side facing down. This is something special; it’s called the Bombay Sandwich – Vegetable Sandwich. Loaded with sliced veggies, masala aloo (Potato) and topped with chutney ans sev. This Bombay sandwich is arguably one of the best vegetarian sandwich ever. It’s super delicious, and exploding with amazing flavors and ready to rock your socks off! Frying tofu is often a very simple and speedy method to cook tofu. It achieves a reeeally golden crunchy exterior that makes for just a hearty plant-dependent food. This lemony tart is loaded with fontina cheese and fresh asparagus. It’s a snap to create but appears genuinely impressive. Be suggested…your guests will be vying for the last tasty slice. —Heidi Meek, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Print this page