Yummy Spicy Tuna Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Spicy Tuna Fried Rice At home. The following vintage Deep fried Hemp formula is among definitely the tactics to utilise leftover grain, and it`s really completely ready within 16 minutes. It is great naturally as well as as being a area
In this tutorial, I am planning to coach you on steps to make Spicy Tuna Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Spicy Tuna Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I will also educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to make Spicy Tuna Fried Rice?
Spicy Tuna Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Spicy Tuna Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Spicy Tuna Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Fried Rice:
- You need 1 can of Spicy tuna.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 of carrot shredded.
- It’s 6 of small eggs.
- It’s of Sal and pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
Spicy Tuna Fried Rice instructions:
- With oil quick sauté the shredded carrot,.
- Season egg with salt and pepper then Beat the eggs, pour it all into the cooked rice and lightly mix it and pour into the wok with the sautéed carrot.
- Let it cook for few minute and make sure it doesn’t burn then flip it over once and cook few minutes.
- Break up the rice evenly and fried the rice for another 2 minutes, remove half the carrot fried rice for those who are vegetarian.
- Add in a small can of spicy tune and fried with the remaining fried rice till it’s fragrant for another 2 minutes then enjoy.
Some tips to make Spicy Tuna Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!