Bombay Masala Sandwich. Bombay masala toast sandwich is a yummy street snack of toast sandwiches. These sandwiches are stuffed with a delicious spiced mashed potato stuffing, topped with a few veggies and then grilled or toasted. veg sandwich masala recipe bombay sandwich masala step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a thick bottomed pan dry roast cumin seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper and cinnamon stick. roast on medium flame for a minute or till turn aromatic. allow them to cool completely. A lot more means you could value: 23 make-forward breakfast recipes, 16 recipes that pack properly for lunch and 20 uncomplicated weeknight dinners. You can store my important kitchen area machines in this article. Don’t forget to adhere to us on Pinterest for a gradual stream of recipe inspiration! Other rice varieties, like brown and Arborio, can be a small distinct when it comes to proportions and timing, but this two to 1 ratio is the way you’ll get excellent white rice whenever.
When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Bombay Masala Toast, or Veg Aloo Sandwich Recipe in Mumbai Street Style is what we're making together today! Mistry's Bombay Sandwich is made with onions cooked down into jam, plus potatoes, two kinds of cheese (Monterey Jack for meltiness and tangy cheddar to cut the spice and richness of the onion), and. You can cook Bombay Masala Sandwich using 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Masala Sandwich:
- You need of For Stuffing:.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes Boiled & Peeled:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 10-15 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- It’s as per taste of Salt-.
- You need 1/ 2 tsp of Amchur.
- You need 1-2 of Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare of For Assembling.
- Prepare 8 Slices of Bread.
- It’s as required of Green Chutney -.
- Prepare as required of Tomato sauce -.
- It’s As required of Butter – for applying.
- You need as required of Nylon Sev -.
- You need 2 of Tomato Rings -Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Capsicum Rings- capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Rings – onion.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber Slices – cucumber.
- It’s as required of Chaat Masala – for sprinkle.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need as required of Nylon Sev.
- Prepare as required of Green Corinder.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped Onions.
- It’s of For Serving.
- You need As required of Green Chutney.
- It’s As required of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare as required of Potato Chips.
To make Bombay Masala Toast – Prepare the bread slices by spreading butter on one side of the bread slices. Turn over the bread slices to the other side that is not buttered. Spread a layer of green chutney. Today let's make Bombay Masala Sandwich Recipe These Bombay Masala Sandwich Recipe are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for Kids Link Video: https:/.
Steps to make Bombay Masala Sandwich:
- For Stuffing: Heat a Pan….put oil as oil gets warm add Mustard Seeds, cumin Seeds, curry Leaves, green Chilli and cook for a minute..
- Then Add turmeric powder, red Chilli powder, chaat masala, amchur and salt…mix well with the spices then add Coriander Leaves. Stuffing is Ready..
- Now take a Bread slice apply Butter then apply Green chutney and spread masala aloo evenly onto the bread….now arrange capsicum Rings, Onion Rings, Tomato Rings and Cucumber Slices and sprinkle a little Chaat Masala and 0 no. Namkeen.
- Now evenly apply Tomato Sauce to another bread slice and cover the Sandwich with this Slice..
- Heat the Tawa, Put Some butter and toast the Sandwich from both the Sides till it turns Golden and Crisp..
- Now Cut them into Square pieces aur triangles..
- Garnish with Sev, Finely Chopped Onions,Green Coriander and Ketchup..
- Serve Hot with Tea, Coffee,Potato Chips Or Your Favorite Chutney…..
- Do Try It Friends….It Tastes Great!!.
Bombay Sandwich Masala Recipe / Sandwich Masala Powder Recipe. I came across this recipe from my favourite cookbook of tarla dalal and i tried it immediately. Next, place the cucumber, tomato, onion slices over the bread slice along with the potato slice. Sprinkle salt over the veggies along with chaat masala. Cover this slice with the other slice. This process worked flawlessly and was so significantly less stress filled – no stressing what was happening beneath the lid! Will likely be trying several of one’s quinoa recipes now too. Cooked the quinoa beautifully because of your strategy. Added leftovers from the preceding roast beef meal. Leftover roast veges and beef chopped and stirred by quinoa. Additional worcestireshire sauce towards the finished dish. Yuuumm
Print this page