Tasty Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies In 16 minutes
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies At home. The following classic Fried Hemp formula is among one of the most popular ways to use up outstanding brown rice, and it`s geared up within 17 minutes. It is good on its own or maybe for a area
In this tutorial, We are likely to show you steps to make Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies recipe is the better on earth!
I may also teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I make Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies?
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies:
- You need 2 of plates steamed rice.
- You need 1 bunch of brocolini.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 100 gr of prawn.
- It’s 3 of crabstick (optional).
- You need 100 gr of squid (optional).
- Prepare 5 pcs of fish balls (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of You can use any kind of veggies like:.
- You need of Bokcoy.
- Prepare of Choysum.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- It’s of Corn kernels.
- It’s of Green peas.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies step by step:
- Chop red onion and garlic, cut up brocolini and carrot, cut up crabstick, fish balls, and squid, peel prawns..
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped red onion and garlics, stir until the aroma comes out. Add salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Add prawns and squid stir until well cooked. Add crabstick and fish balls. Stir it well..
- Add veggies, mix well, cover saute pan until the veggies cooked (you can leave it half cooked if you like)..
- Lower the fire, gradually add steamed rice and mix properly. Add sweet soy sauce (you can skip this). Turn back to medoum fire, mix well for 5 mins..
- Serve while hot, you can also put fried fish on the side..
Easy tips to cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
Do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that will be perfect for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!