Delicious 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli Recipe
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli for Mom. This kind of timeless Fried Hemp food is one of definitely the methods to use up excess brown rice, this is ready in just 20 minutes. It is great by itself as well as as a area
In this morning, I am planning to show you steps to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe is the greatest in the world!
I may also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli?
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- It’s of 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g).
- Prepare of 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g).
- It’s of 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4).
- It’s of 红萝卜 Carrot (Half).
- Prepare of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- It’s of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- You need of 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional).
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli step by step:
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water.
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour.
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices.
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat.
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring.
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring.
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring.
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries.
Some tips to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which is ideal for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!