Yummy Cabin Fever Fried Rice So Easy!
Cabin Fever Fried Rice for Mom. This kind of classic Melted Brown rice menu is among one of one of the best means utilise staying almond, and all set within 17 minutes. It is good alone or maybe to be a part
In this case, I am likely to educate you on how to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe is the best on the planet!
I may also educate you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice?
Cabin Fever Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Cabin Fever Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Cabin Fever Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of diced vegetables.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- It’s to taste of Salt/Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of water.
- It’s of Spices/Herbs.
- It’s of See Step 1 (Below).
Cabin Fever Fried Rice step by step:
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up 🙂 chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
Usefull tips to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!