Yummy Garlic Fried Rice In 19 minutes
Garlic Fried Rice At home. This vintage Deep fried Rice recipe is one of definitely the techniques to utilise staying brown rice, and prepared within just 16 minutes. It is good on its own or maybe as being a part
In this beautiful day, I am planning to teach you making Garlic Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Garlic Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on earth!
I will even teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Garlic Fried Rice?
Garlic Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Garlic Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Garlic Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Fried Rice:
- It’s of Cooked white rice for 2 pax.
- You need of Fried garlic chips.
- You need of Some finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Finely chopped red carrots.
- You need of Chopped long beans.
- You need of Chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of stock powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Garlic Fried Rice instructions:
- Heat up butter in wok and add 2 tbsp garlic oil. Stir fry chopped garlic and spinkle black pepper. Add in long beans and chopped red carrots..
- Add in white rice and toss around to separate the rice from crumble up together..
- Add in seasonings and continue to stir fry..
- Push the rice aside, add some oil in the wok and add in eggs. Let the eggs settle a bit and stir mixed with the rice. Let the eggs coat the rice and absorb it's aroma. Add in chopped spring onions. Stir and toss rice til light brown and serve. Garnish with garlic chips..
Usefull tips to cook Garlic Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!