Perfect Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp In 19 minutes
Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp DIY. The following vintage Fried Brown rice recipe is truly one of one of the best ways to utilise leftover brown rice, and it`s set within just 18 minutes. It`s good without attention or even to be a facet
In this beautiful day, We are going to coach you on steps to make Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp recipe is the best on earth!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp?
Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp:
- It’s of kimchi fried rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of day old rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 quart of kimchi from a locally made from an Asian store.
- It’s of dancing shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai red peper flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 dash of red pepper sauce.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of raw brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp instructions:
- Drain kimchi and rough chop. Heat oil and add rice, followed by kimchi. Keep warm until shrimp is cooked..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic, pepper flakes, peppper sauce, soy sauce, sugar and shrimp. Cook until pink. Toss with the cilantro at the end..
- Place a bed of kimchi fried rice in a bowl or on a plate. Top with the dancing shrimp..
Some tips to cook Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp
Please do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for causeing the recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!