Tasty Veggie Curry Fried Rice In 15 minutes
Veggie Curry Fried Rice for Mom. This vintage Deep fried Hemp recipke is among the most popular means utilise left over hemp, and it`s ready within 15 minutes. It is good without attention or as being a side
In this beautiful day, I am likely to show you steps to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I may also coach you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why Veggie Curry Fried Rice?
Veggie Curry Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Veggie Curry Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Veggie Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry Fried Rice:
- You need 2 cup of Chopped Organic Potato.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Organic Carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Organic Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Veggie Curry Fried Rice instructions:
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,.
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well.
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated.
- Add rice and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.
Usefull tips to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!