Delicious Quiona Sausage Fried Rice In 16 minutes
Quiona Sausage Fried Rice At home. This specific typical Melted Hemp menu is just one of one of the best techniques utilise left over grain, this is geared up within just 20 minutes. Smashing by itself or maybe as being a aspect
In this beautiful day, We are going to educate you on how to make Quiona Sausage Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Quiona Sausage Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I will even educate you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I make Quiona Sausage Fried Rice?
Quiona Sausage Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Quiona Sausage Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Quiona Sausage Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quiona Sausage Fried Rice:
- It’s 1/2 cup of quinoa cooked.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice cooked.
- Prepare 6 of sausages of choice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snow peas diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot diced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
Quiona Sausage Fried Rice instructions:
- Fry sausages till almost cooked then rest on paper towel to soak and cool.
- Lightly whisk eggs then fry till completly cooked. Rest on paper towel to soak and cool.
- Put sesame oil in the pan with all the vegetables and fry for about 2 min.
- Dice the cooled sausage and eggs then add to the pan.
- Add the cooked rice and quiona.
- Mix in the soy sauce and allow to cook for around 10 to 15 min. Until sausage cooked..
- Add more soy or sesame to taste and enjoy.
Easy tips to make Quiona Sausage Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!