Delicious Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice DIY. The following basic Deep fried Almond menu is truly one of one of the best means to use up left over grain, and prepared within 17 minutes. It is great by itself or perhaps as a area
Today, We are going to educate you on making Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice recipe is the best on the planet!
I will also show you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice?
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice:
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of boiled white rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten well.
- Prepare 2 pinch of orange food color.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stok.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce (u can increase if u like).
- You need 350 grams of hard boiled chicken boneless.
- Prepare of Vegitables.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 2 medium of chopped carrots (any shape u like).
- It’s 2 medium of chopped green bell peppers any shape u like (to add more beauty to dish,add 3 small bell peppers,1 green, 1 red n 1 yellow).
- Prepare 1 cup of green of spring onion (chopped).
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice step by step:
- Hard boil white rice,drain and take out on a tray,spread n let them come to normal temprature for almost 20 mins..
- Mix food color in eggs n beat well and fry like omlette in 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Whem cooked take out on a chopping board and let it cool down for 2-3 mins. Then fold and cut into strips and set aside..
- Boil chicken and cut into small pieces. Take 1/2 cup oil in a wolk and lightly heat on medium flame. Add chicken in it and fry. After 2mins add carrots n bell peppers n fry. After 1 min add cabbage n fry..
- In a bowl,take chicken stok and add salt n soy sauce n mix well. Add this stok mixture to chicken and mix well. Remember u have to add the amount of stok according to ur rice. Add enough quantity that when u add ur rice,they get cooked perfectly. Stok should be exactly according to the time in which ur rice will be cooked finally,neither less nor more. If u will add more stolk ur rice will become very soft n if less they will remain undercooked,so adjust accordingly..
- When the stok starts simmering n bubble formation starts, mix again n add boiled rice and mix well slowly. After 1 min add spring onions and chopped eggs and cooked covered for 5mins or till rice are done perfectly..
- Then dish out. Eat alone or with any other chinese chicken recipe like sweet n sour chicken or manchurian etc. If u like chunks of boiled eggs in these rice u can also add them n toss in the end. I also sumtymes add boiled egg chunks. Serve hot and enjoy :-).
Usefull tips to make Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!